Beautiful burgundy marsala navy wedding favor tag featuring gorgeous burgundy marsala watercolor flowers with and elegant gold script font. This wedding gift tag is a fully customizable template and works right in your web browser. Read below for more information.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH MY PURCHASE?
Upon purchase, you will receive detailed instructions (PDF) and an email from Templett with a link to access template file for the following:
- Favor Tag (2x3.5)
- Print on white, card stock or cover stock.
- At least 100lb cover weight.
- Pick paper with a smooth finish.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Give our demo template a test drive before you purchase:
(copy and paste link into your browser)
READY TO ORDER? HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1) Purchase this Etsy Listing.
2) Download and read the instruction PDF.
3) Look for the "Templett Orders" email in your inbox and click on "Access your template".
4) Log into the free online app called Templett.
5) Edit, Save and download your files.
6) Print at home, copy shop, or online printer. Save as a JPG to email or text.
WHAT IS TEMPLETT?
View the video tutorial here:
(copy and paste link into your browser)
Templett is a free, online web application that gives you a wider range of editing capabilities that the standard PDF template can't do. All you need is a computer and internet connection!
New features include:
• Change font and background colors
• Text boxes can be repositioned and even rotated
• Add additional text boxes
• No need to install any fonts or software
• Add a back side to the invitation for additional info
• Add your own photos
• Resize the artwork
• Save as a single card file or multiple up on a sheet
• Save as high resolution JPG, PDF or PNG file
• Save and make changes later, if needed
I’m always available if you need any additional help. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Copyright © Jazz Hands Paper Co.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jazz Hands Paper Co, LLC has access to personal data provided in to process your order.
Once the order is placed, I will receive your name, Etsy username, shipping address and email address based on the information you have stored on your Etsy account. This information is used exclusively to process your order.
The majority of our orders are digital files which are delivered via E-mail. This information will never be used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties for the purpose of marketing to you directly.
The instances when we will share your information are the following:
1. With Etsy for order processing.
2. With the online application Templett to send your digital files via email.
3. With print vendors to ship to the appropriate address.
4. To adhere to legal or Tax requests.
Your information is only available as long as necessary to process your order. The data that remains with Etsy can be changed by you, you may contact Etsy directly with questions. Templett and print vendors will also retain your data to process your order. I will not use your data to market to you directly. You may contact me to find the personal data that is available to me and the vendors I use to process your orders and request that data be changed or removed.
ONLINE PRINTER: If you plan to use a professional printer, I recommend Prints of Love. My shop has partnered with them to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes!
Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/jazzhandspaperco/
LOCAL PRINTERS Any local professional printer is your next best choice. A local printer will help you through the entire process from preparing your files to ordering specialty paper and envelopes.
HOME PRINTER Your home inkjet printer will work great for small quantites. However, most home printers cannot print on heavy cardstock and require a lot of ink.
I definitely recommend printing your wedding stationery on at least 100lb smooth white cover stock or card stock.
The smooth finish of the paper goes well with any of the available templates. This creates a modern feel to any social or wedding invitation.
It may take between 5-10 minutes to receive your access link. If you still have not received it, please contact me and I can send you the access link directly.