This listing is for an instant download wedding save the date template with a dusty blue floral design. Full editing capabilities allow you to change all of the colors of graphics and text to match your wedding colors.
MATCHING ITEMS: http://bit.ly/2LigTXH
HOW IT WORKS
1) Purchase and download PDF instructions.
2) Within 5-10 minutes, you will receive a link from Templett to access your template files. It will email the link to the address associated with your account. IMPORTANT: Double check your profile to make sure this email is current.
3) Once logged into Templett, start editing your text and colors. Make sure to save as you go. We highly recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
4) Download a PDF or JPG for printing at home or a professional printing service like Prints of Love - http://bit.ly/2PlXUxq
PRINTS OF LOVE
Jazz Hands Paper Co has partnered with Prints of Love to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/jazzhandspaperco/ to select your print options. They handle the rest!
Prints of Love File Prep - Make sure to save your file as a PDF and turn on the bleed. You do not need to turn on the trim marks.
Prints of Love Turn-around Time - Processing time is 2 business days with FREE 2-3 Day Shipping.
TRY THE DEMO
Give our template a test drive before you purchase: https://templett.com/design/demo/JazzHandsPaperCo/2481246
JPG FILE (300 dpi)
• Great for uploading to online printer
• Sending an E-vite
PDF FILE (300dpi)
• Great for uploading to online printer
• Add trim marks for accurate cutting
• Option to place 2-up on 8.5x11 sheet of paper
• Save the Date (5x7)
• Print on white, card stock or cover stock.
• Pick paper with a smooth finish.
• 100lb cover weight for the cards.
• A7 Envelopes for outer mailing envelope.
These files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use, peer to peer file sharing or re-selling or sharing printed versions of this artwork are strictly prohibited.
Copyright © Jazz Hands Paper Co.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jazz Hands Paper Co, LLC has access to personal data provided in to process your order.
Once the order is placed, I will receive your name, Etsy username, shipping address and email address based on the information you have stored on your Etsy account. This information is used exclusively to process your order.
The majority of our orders are digital files which are delivered via E-mail. This information will never be used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties for the purpose of marketing to you directly.
The instances when we will share your information are the following:
1. With Etsy for order processing.
2. With the online application Templett to send your digital files via email.
3. With print vendors to ship to the appropriate address.
4. To adhere to legal or Tax requests.
Your information is only available as long as necessary to process your order. The data that remains with Etsy can be changed by you, you may contact Etsy directly with questions. Templett and print vendors will also retain your data to process your order. I will not use your data to market to you directly. You may contact me to find the personal data that is available to me and the vendors I use to process your orders and request that data be changed or removed.
ONLINE PRINTER: If you plan to use a professional printer, I recommend Prints of Love. My shop has partnered with them to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes!
Simply follow this link: https://printsoflove.com/jazzhandspaperco/
LOCAL PRINTERS Any local professional printer is your next best choice. A local printer will help you through the entire process from preparing your files to ordering specialty paper and envelopes.
HOME PRINTER Your home inkjet printer will work great for small quantites. However, most home printers cannot print on heavy cardstock and require a lot of ink.
I definitely recommend printing your wedding stationery on at least 100lb smooth white cover stock or card stock.
The smooth finish of the paper goes well with any of the available templates. This creates a modern feel to any social or wedding invitation.
It may take between 5-10 minutes to receive your access link. If you still have not received it, please contact me and I can send you the access link directly.
Aug 12, 2021
Jul 24, 2021
The file was emailed super quick! Love how you can change the colors to everything which helps match the colors to your wedding better. It’s super easy to edit and print everything.
Nov 29, 2020