- A7 Euro Flap - Longer Flap - Available at
- A7 Pointed Flap - Available at
- A7 Square Flap - Standard Envelope Flap -
Envelope Printing & Assembly
- Test one liner first to make sure it fits inside your envelope.
- Then use a paper trimmer to cut out the envelope liners.
- Print and cut the rest of the liners once you have a good fit.
- Use an adhesive dot roller to install your liners.
We recommend printing your liners at home or a local print shop like Office Max or Staples. Print on white, 20-30lb text weight paper.
Step by Step Assembly Process
First things first, you will need a tape gun. The Xyron Mega Runner gets the job done! Make sure to order refills.
Step One - Slide the liner into the envelope.
Step Two - Fold the liner with the envelope flap to create a slight crease.
Step Three - Fold back the liner and apply the adhesive onto the envelope flap.
Step Four - Press the envelope flap and liner together.
Step Five - Smooth over the entire surface of the flap to make sure it’s secure.